The FM BIM Integration Component enables Autodesk® Revit® users to connect their BIM models to FM Systems.
Lifecycle BIM is a comprehensive approach to expanding BIM into building operations that allows AEC firms and owners to partner in streamlining the handover process and driving down costs. To help AEC firms use BIM beyond construction, FM: Systems offers FM: BIM — a secure, easy-to-use Cloud-based system that integrates seamlessly with Autodesk® Revit®.
Systems’ Revit integration lets AEC firms help their clients manage FM information through the entire lifecycle of the building.
But what does that mean for building owners and occupants?
The FM Systems BIM Integration Component helps to leverage the data in BIM models to improve communication and collaboration between architects, engineers, contractors and facility managers as a building evolves. This provides an opportunity to share building information during initial design and construction, building operations, and renovation or retrofit projects.
- Create live, bi-directional links between Revit models and the FM:Interact Web-based application
- Connect BIM data from design, construction and renovation to facility management and operations
- Manage FM:Interact Space Management inventory, allocations and occupancy in Revit
- Synchronize building components in Revit models with building equipment data in the FM:Interact Facility Maintenance Module
- Publish floor plans from Revit models to FM:Interact—enabling anyone in the organization to view floor plans in a Web browser