Easy to run cost analysis reports for your sustainability projects
You know you need to do more to make your buildings and organization more environmentally friendly; but where do you start? What elements should you consider? How can you track the results of your projects? And how much is creating a more sustainable workplace going to cost?
"Going green” Is All The Buzz Right Now
The Sustainability Module helps facilities and real estate professionals answer all these questions by bringing environmental and financial impacts into balance. From a standard Web browser you can manage critical information on energy performance or water usage, and sustainability projects like energy retrofits. Easy-to-read dashboards let you assess projects in a glance, and built-in certification standards for numerous programs help you plot your own green course. And because you have all the benefits of the sustainability module, it’s easy to run cost analysis reports for your sustainability projects, or see which buildings are affected and which ones to target next.
- Analyze building environmental impacts
(energy, water, greenhouse gas emissions, recycling, waste and others)
- Integrate with EPA’s Automated Benchmarking System to calculate a buildings’ ENERGY STAR ratings, carbon footprint and more
- Forecast sustainability projects’ financial impacts (net present value, internal rate of return, ROI, payback period) and environmental impacts
- Manage building assessments and certifications using rating systems like Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED), Green Globes, or BRE Environmental Assessment Method (BREEAM)
- Engage occupants and management with enterprise access to sustainability information and dashboards