Even though your real estate portfolio may be spread across the country or globe? now you can pull it together into just one place ! E-mail notifications ensure you won't miss critical lease dates and share real estate documents quickly via the Internet.
While your real estate portfolio might be spread across the country or across the globe, now you can pull it together into just one place. The Real Estate Portfolio Management Module lets you easily view all your properties, square footage and other building information, giving you and your team the bird’s eye view that can help you make better management decisions and reduce costs.
- Track lease information including lease terms, financial terms, transactions, escalations, extensions, and monitor key events such as expiration and renewal dates.
- Associate multiple documents with lease records and properties
- Get email notifications on critical dates like lease options, TI expirations and many more
- Quickly run critical date, lease abstract, rent stream and remaining liability reports
Real Estate Portfolio Management Module can :
Managing leases seems easy. Just make a list of important dates, file the lease, and it’s all under control… until you miss a deadline. And then it’s costly - VERY costly. What if you had a dashboard that showed all your important lease deadlines – or even got an e-mail reminder about them?
The Real Estate Portfolio Management Module centralizes all lease information for both owned and leased properties, enabling you to easily find a lease at any time and share it with colleagues without searching through endless files and making copies. With all that data at your fingertips, you’ll never miss a deadline again!
- Reduce real estate costs by analyzing property financial data and monitoring portfolio performance against key performance indicators and industry benchmarks.
- Analyze historical costs and portfolio trends
- Integrate with space and occupancy information for detailed metrics on cost per area, cost per occupant and many more
- Centralize all properties in your real estate portfolio for better management of property and alignment with organizational needs