Manage Changes To Documents And Contracts During AEC/O Project Deliver
Contract Management provides easy-to-use, adaptable means to manage requests for information, submittals, supplemental drawings and instructions, change orders, punch lists and more.
- Contract Management activity centers adapt to each project’s work processes and standards. For example, it’s easy to customize and standardize forms and reports: “Proposal Requests” can be renamed “Requests for Proposals,” “Submittals” can be renamed “Shop Drawings,” etc.
- Contract Management raises accountability by capturing and connecting interrelated work processes, such as when an RFI spawns a proposal request that results in a change order and revised contract.
- Email notifications alert project team members to upcoming and past-due responsibilities. Clients, consultants and contractors alike can view and export logs and lists of their open items using web interfaces.
- Electronic review of submittals, proposal requests and other contract documents includes the ability to redline and stamp CAD drawings and other documents using the built-in markup functionality. It’s interoperable with PDF annotations from BlueBeam® PDF Revu® and Adobe® Acrobat® software.
- Contract Management whether you’re the lead design consultant, design sub-consultant, general contractor/construction manager, specialty subcontractor, and owner’s representative. It’s adaptable to design-bid-build, design/build, fast track, and integrated project delivery methods.
- Connectivity allows you to share files and work processes with other companies as seamlessly as if you were all on the same network.